A startup is an organization formed to search for a repeatable and scalable business model. So, the goal of your early business is to find a viable business model. The challenge with most entrepreneurs is that they ASSUME that they know (and we all think our ideas are awesome right?!) and go about spending their time, money and energy building something (which can be fun, because it’s a creative outlet), and it’s not until they go to market to sell it that they realise NO ONE WANTS IT or the customer wants it in a different way. No wonder 9 out of 10 startups fail.
By connecting with Startup & Innovation Tablelands, you will learn key skills such as validating assumptions, agile planning, creating minimum viable products, lean startup techniques, you will connect with other like-minded people, you’ll instantly have access to a support network to help you turn your idea into reality and so much more. more …
A Startup Tablelands Membership package gives you
- invitation to monthly pitch nights
- invitation to monthly startup labs (4 hours a month to work on your idea/business)
- free initial consultation with record keeping & systems specialist
- free initial consultation with website developer
- free initial consultation with graphic design expert
- free initial consultation with social media champion
- free initial consultation with accounting specialist
- free initial consultation with IP & Legal specialist
- early bird guarantee for all programs and events
If you are someone with an idea for a new business, invention, service or maybe you have an existing business and looking to test new ideas, then the Startup & Innovation Tablelands membership is an amazing opportunity to accelerate the process, whilst also connecting with like-minded people.
Take advantage of ourstartup special of $50 (This financial 2016/2017 year only)