Renee Dembowski, Founder of Social Butterfly Marketing, Qualified Trainer (Dip of Social Media Marketing) and QLD Ambassador – Social Media Marketing Institute is running another workshop for us!
Join us for a two-part series where we work with real businesses, learning from 2 x different case studies.
1. Case study 1 – This business is totally online already operating
2. Case study 2 – This business currently has no website or social media presence. They are not sure where they will be selling their products.
We will review these businesses live to see if they are set up correctly (99.99999% of businesses are not).
This is important as it could have implications on the security of your digital assets and potentially the handover of these valuable assets and data, if you decide to sell your business one day.
Part 1 – Workshop to cover:
- Which platforms are best for your business and why?
- Being set up correctly (for business) on mainstream platforms Facebook, Instagram, Google My Business
- The security implications if not set up correctly
- Potential resale implications if not set up correctly (or things to look out for when buying a business which includes digital assets)
- Importance of both organic and paid strategy
- Paid campaign suggestions for different industries on Google, Facebook and Instagram.
- Why all businesses need to perform regular audits of digital platforms
- Audit checklist to take away
- There will be opportunity to stay on after the presentation and ask questions specific to your circumstances.
Please join with your laptop, and have your Facebook, Google and Instagram passwords with you.
The workshop will be recorded, so if you register, you will have access to that recording and all workshop notes and cheatsheets