· Want to start the new year with a bang, stay motivated and on track to achieve your goals this year?
· Ever wondered why your new year’s resolutions don’t last?
· Do you find you are really motivated one day and then flat as a tack the next?
· Do you have lots of goals you want to achieve but lack direction and clarity?
· Do you feel stuck and struggle just to get out of bed?
· Are you not sure what you want to do with your life and need more focus?
· Do you wish you had a support person to help you through those times when it gets too hard?
If you can relate to any of the above then this workshop is for you. This one-day workshop is designed to give you time out from your everyday life to reflect and really listen to your hearts desires. When you set your goals from your heart and start living your true passion, you will be on the road to genuine success!
Find your passion this year – it’s time.
When – Saturday 20th February 2021
Where – Tablelands Business Hub next to Destiny Church
Time – 9 am until 4pm
Investment – $25
This workshop is capped at 30 people due to COVID so book in early.
Email – [email protected]
Phone – 0400 826 330
Website – www.jeanthomas.com.au
In this workshop you will:
· Take time to reflect and set goals from the heart to discover your true passion!
· Be inspired by Jean’s story of struggle and success during almost two decades of working and living in remote Papua New Guinea
· Learn about emotional intelligence and how mastering your emotions is key for greater success
· Discover what is holding you back and clear any emotional blocks so you can move forward
· Discover new strategies and techniques to set goals and stay on track
· Receive additional links and information to keep you inspired
· Be given an opportunity to meet new people and surround yourself in a supportive group
My name is Jean Thomas and I have been living and working in the remote rainforest communities in Papua New Guinea for nearly two decades (www.tenkile.com). During this time I have had to overcome many struggles and hardships including learning to live without my family, raising a child in isolation, no communication, no power, no flushing toilet, walking for hours on end and frequent bouts of malaria. This experience has provided me with opportunities for deep personal growth and development but also resulted in many conservation awards and accolades. I would like to share with you the secrets to my success to assist you on your personal journey. I do hope you can join me.