Zoom session Friday 4th Dec 2020 – 12.30pm
Wendy Seabrook is facilitating this session, where we’ll constructively critique two team member websites.
Let us know asap if you would like one of them to be yours!
The process will invaluable for the businesses putting up their hands and also for everyone else participating.
We’ll learn a lot and look at our websites with fresh eyes!
We will be looking at (among other things):
- Can you easily see what the website accomplishes, identify its audience and figure out who owns it?
- Is the site easy to navigate, and does it support the visitors’ ability to absorb critical messages?
- Does the website showcase the subject matter?
- How well does the site’s appearance support the branding and does the design and colour scheme suit?
- How well does it serve visitors’ needs?
- How well does it serve businesses needs?
- Do the CTA’s work well?
- Use of keywords…
- AND, so importantly (thanks, Val 😁) Does it work to make the sales / bookings / phone ring?
This was originally booked for Fri 27th Nov but we had to postpone it until Fri 4th Dec