Showcase your product/business at Atherton Show (10th & 11th July)
FREE for Startup Tablelands financial members.
Getting to market through the media, door to door or at mass events is expensive in both direct costs and time.
One of our initiatives is to help members by securing site space at events across the tablelands – members can showcase their own projects, meet their own market and also help ST by talking about how innovative business practices have helped them.
They don’t have site fees to pay and don’t need to be there for the whole day/event.
They can simply take on a 4-5h slot and help with the setup/pack down as appropriate.
All you have to do is be a financial member of StartupTablelands (it’s only $50 for the 2017-18 financial year if you sign up before June 30th, 2017 and $100 after that).
Once you become a member fill in our form at showcase.startuptablelands.org/signup and then book a slot at the Atherton Show by simply filling in your company name (same as in the form) in the worksheet here.
Spots at the Atherton show will be open until June 30th on a first come first served basis. Priority will be given to having as many members as possible represented which means that members would only be allowed one session if necessary.
Please contact email@example.com or call 0451 534 563 to discuss this further.
- The stall is 6m wide and 2m deep.
- Both ends of the stall will be used for ST/ATCC specific promotion only and will be permanently there. ST will have a TV running a powerpoint about each of the showcased projects and about ST itself. Example here.
- The remaining areas will be shared concurrently by 3 member projects/companies as per the schedule in this link (first come first served basis).
- Please add a comment requesting the slot with a 1-4 on order of priority if you are seeking more than one slot.
- If there are less than 15 participants -participants will be allowed to use more than one slot.
- Participants will need to purchase a ticket for entry to the show.
- Groups who are responsible for the first shift on Monday and the last shift on Tue will be responsible for setup and then packdown. George Corea (0451534563 / firstname.lastname@example.org) will be there at setup/packdown times.
- Groups are expected to be present in their stalls for whole duration of their allocated/chosen time slots.
- Groups materials shouldn’t be spread out more than equal shares. It’s expected that you will have 4m for a group of three to share and so banners, displays and other material that is specific to a group should be setup with a sharing mindset and should only be setup during the groups allocated time. At other times groups can leave brochures and business cards on the tables on either end and their info will be playing on the ST showcase screen on one end of the stall.
- Group members should be sufficiently familiar with ST to talk to people about the work we do as volunteers and the benefit of being a paid member.