Tablelands Purpose Summit for Business in Atherton
…and for everyone who’s not in business!
Learn a new unique technique for Business and Personal Purpose Finding
Join Jean Thomas and Christine Doan for an insightful but fun dive into the underpinning reasons about what you believe in, what you are passionate about and how that connects directly into your business and your life so that you live and work with purpose.
- Do you find that some days are a real drag and it is so hard to get anything done?
- Do you find yourself struggling to get out of bed and get to work?
- Do you have that feeling there must be something more to life than this?
- Do you wish you could just go through the day with ease?
- Do you want to have more meaning in your life and business?
Then…..the Tablelands Purpose Summit is designed just for you.
In this workshop ST Drivers and Facilitators, Christine Doan and Jean Thomas will take you through a unique learning process that helps you connect with your purpose for business and personal life.
Christine Doan is living an entrepreneurial life driven by purpose.
The purpose of creating a Tablelands which thrives economically without sacrificing its exquisite environment and cohesive communities.
She sees that the 21st century offers new business-based avenues to achieve that goal by incorporating purpose, design and technology.
Jean Thomas is an award-winning conservationist and proven change maker who lives a life of purpose.
Come and hear about her story of passion and purpose protecting critically endangered tree kangaroos in Papua New Guinea.